- Restaurants nearby
- All year rentals
- Shops nearby
- Historic property
This 3 bed house in South France is available for long term rent from €800 per month + bills. The house is situated in the centre of the wine-making village of Caux, close to Pezenas and the Mediterranean coast. The village of Caux has a restaurant/bar, a pharmacy, bakery, a post office, banking facilities and a small weekly market on Fridays.
Within a 10 minute drive is the stunning town of Pezenas which has a beautiful medieval centre and provides many large supermarkets, excellent restaurants and an abundance of artisan shops. There is a bus service between Caux and Pezenas. The beaches are approximately 20-30 mins drive, with the best located between Agde and Sete.
Caux long term rentals France - Our opinion:
Last visited: February 2021. This Caux house for long term rent in South France is an ideal rental for a couple or small family on a long vacation in France. The house is finished to a high standard and it benefits from a lovely courtyard garden. The house is located in a very quiet and friendly neighbourhood in the village. The Owners would prefer a longer rental period of 6-12 months
- Peaceful & Quiet
- Rents all year
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
- 2 bath
- 3 bed
- Beautiful location
- Character property
This long term rentals property in South France is situated in the lovely medieval village of Caux. The village has grocer store, bar/restaurant, wine shops, bakery, post office, pizza take away and weekly market. All within 1 minute walk of the property. The Mediterranean coast is 30 minutes to the south, the hills and mountains 30 minutes to the north, Montpellier, the thriving capital of the Languedoc is 45 minutes away by car. One of the most diverse regions of France, the Languedoc offers mountains, lakes, rivers and beautiful stretches of coastline; major towns and fairytale citadels. Languedoc is one of the most prolific wine-producing areas of France and a happy afternoon can be spent touring the many vineyards and tasting the local produce.
- Pezenas - beautiful historical town with numerous arts and crafts artists with workshops open to the public. Large market every Saturday.
- Beziers (15 minutes), historic town and capital of wine producing and rugby. Especially vibrant in August and during it`s famous Feria. Perhaps the best flower market in the whole of the south on Fridays in the beautiful tree-lined main boulevard.
- Canal du Midi which links the Atlantic with the Mediterranean, miles of flat walks along the shady tow-paths. A choice of boat excursions can be taken.
- Carcassonne castle is well worth a visit, especially on jousting days!
- Golf courses nearby at Beziers and Cap d`Agde
- Etang du Thau - a calm inland sea teeming with fish. A breeding place for oysters and shellfish, producing over half the oysters consumed in France. Villages, such as Bouzigues and Meze, have many restaurants serving sumptuous platters of fresh shellfish.
- Haut-Languedoc Regional Nature Park - gorges, Lac de Salagou, a very beautiful area only 30 minutes drive away, with its stunning gorges and superb walking, hiking, river rafting, water sports and carp fishing.
- Spain - an hour`s drive to the border.
Check in times
To be arranged prior to arrival.
Caux is located just 5kms from the town of Pezenas. It is a 10 mins drive to the A75 motorway.
You have your choice of airports across the South of France to reach this Caux house for long term rent. You can :
Fly to Beziers (30 mins)
Fly to Montpellier (45 mins)
Fly to Nimes (1 hour 15 mins)
Fly to Perpignan (1 hour)
Fly to Carcassonne (1 hour)
There is a local bus service between Caux and Pezenas, with further routes from Pezenas to Montpellier, Agde and Beziers (all of which have TGV train stations).
The booking terms for the Bishop´s House for long term rent in France, are as follows:
One month deposit to be paid at time of reservation. The deposit will become the security deposit for your stay on the first day of rental.
Rent paid monthly in advance. There is a monthly provision of €150 towards the electricity, water and internet bills. References maybe required.
|Tariff||Valid from||Valid til||Rate|
|Long term rentals||Monday, 01 March 2021||Sunday, 01 March 2026||200.00€ Per week|