Provence holidays rental is a villa surrounded by a fenced in garden (2500m2) which is bordered by oaks and cypresses. The villa offers all modern comfort ,120 m2, situated at the border of a picturesque and quiet village, 12 km from Uzès and 30 km From Avignon. Provence holidays rental has three bedrooms and can sleep 6, the villa is on one level so suitable for a person with reduced mobility. As there is central heating on fuel, you can stay there at all year around. -
The living and sitting room has a working fireplace, TV (satellite TV), Hifi, internet, telephone - for incoming calls only, dining room table and chairs for 6 people. Sofa and comfortable chair. Fully equipped U.S. kitchen with all mod cons including; dishwasher, 4 vitro ceramic cooking plates, combined microwave oven, fridge, freezer, coffee machine, kettle. Iron and ironing board, radiators in all rooms.
Three bedrooms with double beds, wardrobes, side tables and built-in closets. Bathroom with bath tub, hand basin, bidet, separate shower and a separate w.c. Conservatory with double sofa bed and setee.
There is aircon in the lounge and hall.
Large terrace (32m2) with BBQ and garden furniture in teakwood, covered terrace with plastic garden furniture. Garage for two small cars, washing machine and dryer, alarm system. The large garden is surrounded by oaks and cypresses - there is an automatic watering system for the flower beds. There is also an adjacent plot of 7500m2. Gardener comes every 2 weeks.
Prices are per week, linen and towels are €15 per person to hire. There is a €65 end of stay clean.
Low season (8 Jan - April 2, 22 October - 17 Dec) : €500
Mid season (2 April - 4 July, 27 August-22 Oct) : €615
High season (2 July - 27 August, Dec 17- Jan 7) : €877
With it's proximity to Uzes, Avignon and the Pont du Gard this Provence holidays rental is ideally situated to explore the local area. Comfortable accommodation on one level with a large terrace and garden for 6 people. Well equipped with internet, satellite TV and modern kitchen appliances; ideal self-catering holiday accommodation.
|Tariff name||Property size||Min people||Max people||Valid from||Valid til||Rate|
|23 Aug - 22 Oct||Sleeps 6-8||1||6||Saturday, 19 August 2017||Friday, 13 October 2017||885.00€ Per week|
|4 Jan - 31 Mar||Sleeps 6-8||1||6||Monday, 01 January 2018||Saturday, 31 March 2018||765.00€ Per week|
|4 Jan - 31 Mar||Sleeps 6-8||1||6||Saturday, 05 January 2019||Sunday, 31 March 2019||765.00€ Per week|
|Autumn||Sleeps 6-8||1||8||Saturday, 01 September 2018||Friday, 19 October 2018||885.00€ Per week|
|Christmas||Sleeps 6-8||1||8||Saturday, 22 December 2018||Friday, 04 January 2019||1,135.00€ Per week|
|Dec 21 - Jan 4||Sleeps 6-8||1||6||Saturday, 16 December 2017||Sunday, 31 December 2017||1,135.00€ Per week|
|Early season||Sleeps 6-8||1||6||Sunday, 01 April 2018||Friday, 29 June 2018||885.00€ Per week|
|High season||Sleeps 6-8||1||6||Saturday, 30 June 2018||Friday, 31 August 2018||1,135.00€ Per week|
|Oct 22 - Dec 17)||Sleeps 6-8||1||6||Saturday, 14 October 2017||Friday, 15 December 2017||765.00€ Per week|
|Winter||Sleeps 6-8||1||8||Saturday, 20 October 2018||Friday, 21 December 2018||765.00€ Per week|
Please enter the message you'd like to send to Provence holidays rental
Surrounding Provence holidays rental are the following places to visit.
Uzès - the 1st duchy of France, it has a wonderful castle. Uzes has a " marché provençal" every day.
Le Pont du Gard - 15 Km from the villa where you can swim and take in the wonders of this Roman site.
Avignon - 30 Km, where there is the theatre festival, "palais des papes" it has museums and many shops.
Les Baux de Provence - an historical site with amazing panorama.
L'Ardèche - 40 Km
Within the local area there is horse riding, swimming, tennis and fishing.
To drive to Provence holidays rental is easy, Uzes is well-connected by road: The two major autoroutes (motorways) are the A7 from the North and the A9 going East West).
To get to Provence holidays rentals you can fly to:
Avignon - 40 minutes
Nimes - 30 minutes
Montpellier - 1 hour
Provence holidays rental policies: €65 euro for the end cleaning and €450 euro for the damage deposit, given back at departure. Deposit of 30% one week after signature of the rental contract, and the remaining 70%, is to be paid one month before departure.
There are no reviews for this property yet.