This apartment for holidays in Provence, France is on the ground floor and is located in a green and very pleasant private wooded area. It is near the village of Salernes in Provence, France (just 500m away). The apartment with its own entrance is on the ground floor, overlooking the countryside and the town. There are no vis-à-vis because the owner resides on the 1st floor and has a separate entrance. There are 2 terraces (one of 30m²) with garden furniture and a BBQ. You will have the opportunity to use the large garden (4300 m²) of the property where the pool is located (4m x 8m).
The apartment is 86m2. There are 2 bedrooms, Bedroom 1 is 19m² and has a double bed. The second bedroom - 17m2 - also has a double bed.
The kitchen is equipped with dish washer, microwave, oven and fridge freezer. The bathroom has shower, washing machine and sink and a seperate wc. The living room/dining room has TV (French channels) DVD player, table and chairs and settees. Wifi connection.
Outside - The apartment gives immediate access to a terrace of 30 sqm bordered by trees and shrubs. This terrace itself is equipped with a large teak table, chairs, barbecue. Private Parking. The swimming pool (8x4m) 20m from the apartment is lined with stone walls, secured by a gate and a gate. Sun loungers are available.
The prices for this holidays in Provence, France are per week in euros and are inclusive of bed linen, bath towels (for 4 persons) and end-of-stay cleaning.
Low season (Jan-April 11, Oct 17 - Dec 19): 350€
Spring (11 April - May 9, ): 490€
Mid season (May 9 - 30, Aug 29 - Oct 17): €620
Early Season (June) : 655€
High season (July-August): €950
An excellent spot to explore the region from. This apartment for holidays in Provence provides comfortable accommodation for a small family or two couples holidaying together.
|Tariff name||Max people||Valid from||Valid til||Rate|
|High season||4||Saturday, 23 June 2018||Friday, 31 August 2018||975.00€ Per week|
|Low season||4||Sunday, 15 October 2017||Friday, 15 December 2017||350.00€ Per week|
|Low season||4||Monday, 01 January 2018||Friday, 06 April 2018||375.00€ Per week|
|Low season||4||Saturday, 20 October 2018||Friday, 21 December 2018||375.00€ Per week|
|Low season||4||Tuesday, 01 January 2019||Friday, 05 April 2019||375.00€ Per week|
|Mid season||4||Saturday, 07 April 2018||Friday, 04 May 2018||520.00€ Per week|
|Mid season||4||Saturday, 05 May 2018||Friday, 25 May 2018||650.00€ Per week|
|Mid season||4||Saturday, 26 May 2018||Friday, 22 June 2018||685.00€ Per week|
|Mid season||4||Saturday, 01 September 2018||Friday, 19 October 2018||650.00€ Per week|
|Xmas||4||Saturday, 16 December 2017||Sunday, 31 December 2017||490.00€ Per week|
|Xmas||4||Saturday, 22 December 2018||Monday, 31 December 2018||520.00€ Per week|
Please enter the message you'd like to send to Holidays in Provence, France, with pool, sleeps 5-6
A Salernes there all the shops: good bakeries, delicatessens, butchers, several grocery stores in the village center. There are several doctors, two pharmacies, a pedicure, a cinema, a biocoop 400 m from the apartment. There is also a golf 2 km away and intermarché 1 km, a Liddle also 1 km and a Casino supermarket 1.500 km;
Skiing is possible in the Southern Alps, 1hr 30 min away. The coast and beaches are within easy reach, as are St. Tropez, St. Raphael, Cannes and Antibes. There are Cote de Provence wines to sample at Figanieres and perfumes to sample in Grasse. A car is essential to explore this wonderfully unspoilt area of Provence and also enables you to sample Provencal cuisine in the many and varied restaurants.
Coast/Beach 45 minutes` drive to the beaches of Frejus and Ste. Maxime. 40 minutes` drive to St.Tropez and 45 to 60 mins to Cannes and Nice.? Close to beautiful lakes in Provence with great swimming opportunities such as. Lac de Castillon, Lac de Sainte-Croix and Lac d`Esparron-Gréoux.
To reach for this holidays in Pprovence, France is you can fly to the following airports:
Nice (70 mins)
Marseille (1 hour 20 mins)
Toulon (1 hour)
The booking policies for this holidays in Provence, France are as follows:
A deposit of 25% of the total rental value is payable at the time of booking plus a fully refundable damages deposit of 400 Euros.. The remaining 75% of total rental value is payable 8 weeks before commencement of rental period.
An excellent spot to explore the region from. This apartment for holidays in Provence, France, provides comfortable accommodation for a small family or two couples holidaying together.
Pool, spacious kitchen, peace and quiet, helpful owners, beautiful local walks, close to all the sites of Provence
2 bedrooms, but the second bedroom has 2 double beds.