This luxury French villa rental is in the wine making village of Caux near Pezenas in the South of France. The property is a very spacious modern villa with private swimming pool, garden and lovely views over the village of Caux. The villa is walking distance to the village centre and offers air con, internet, a jacuzzi, a pool table, 5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. This French villa rental can sleep up to 10 people and is ideal for a large family group or 2 families holidaying together.
This light and spacious villa has a large 90m sq. open plan living room encompassing the kitchen, dining room and lounge area. From the living room, French windows lead out onto the front terrace and garden. The lounge has comfortable sofas, a flat screen TV, wifi internet and a pool table. The kitchen is open plan with a large kitchen island and is fully equipped including dish washer, oven, hob, microwave, kettle, coffee machine. The dining area comes with a large table and chairs. Next to the living room there is a Spa room with a sunken jacuzzi, with views of the garden.
On the ground floor there are 3 double bedrooms with double beds including one king sized. There is a shower room and a separate WC.
On the first floor you will find the master bedroom and a twin bedroom. Both bedrooms have access to the terrace with lovely views. The bathroom is spacious and is fitted with both a bath and shower. There is also a separate WC.
Outside: This French villa rental in Caux has a wrap-around terrace on 2 sides, as well as a second terrace on the first floor. Next to the living room the terrace has a table and chairs for eating and drinking. The swimming pool is 10mx5m in size and is surrounded with sunloungers and a lawn. The villa is really quite private, the pool area and the whole front of the villa is not overlooked. There is also off-road parking on the private drive for a couple of cars.
Prices are weekly and include linen and towels .
Last visited Sep 2016. This French villa rental in Caux, France, is modern and spacious. It is the ideal holiday rental for a large family or 2 famillies holidaying together. The villa is extremely wel-equipped including air con and wifi internet. Caux is an ideal location to explore Pezenas and the Languedoc region in the South of France.
|Tariff name||Max people||Valid from||Valid til||Rate|
|High season||10||Saturday, 30 June 2018||Friday, 31 August 2018||4,150.00€ Per week|
|Low season||10||Sunday, 01 October 2017||Friday, 01 June 2018||2,464.00€ Per week|
|Low season||10||Monday, 01 October 2018||Friday, 31 May 2019||2,464.00€ Per week|
|Mid season||10||Saturday, 02 June 2018||Friday, 29 June 2018||3,475.00€ Per week|
|Mid season||10||Saturday, 01 September 2018||Sunday, 30 September 2018||3,475.00€ Per week|
|Mid season||10||Saturday, 01 June 2019||Friday, 28 June 2019||3,475.00€ Per week|
Please enter the message you'd like to send to Caux, French villa rental with pool near Pezenas (sleeps 10)
This French villa rental near Pezenas is situated in Caux. Caux has grocer store, bar/restaurants, wine shops, bakery, post office, pizza take away and weekly market. All within 5 minute walk of the property. The Mediterranean coast is 30 minutes to the south, the hills and mountains 30 minutes to the north, Montpellier, the thriving capital of the Languedoc is 45 minutes away by car. One of the most diverse regions of France, the Languedoc offers mountains, lakes, rivers and beautiful stretches of coastline; major towns and fairytale citadels. Languedoc is one of the most prolific wine-producing areas of France and a happy afternoon can be spent touring the many vineyards and tasting the local produce.
- Beziers (15 minutes), historic town and capital of wine producing and rugby. Especially vibrant in August and during it`s famous Feria. Perhaps the best flower market in the whole of the south on Fridays in the beautiful tree-lined main boulevard.
- Canal du Midi which links the Atlantic with the Mediterranean, miles of flat walks along the shady tow-paths. A choice of boat excursions can be taken.
- Carcassonne castle is well worth a visit, especially on jousting days!
- Roque Haute - outskirts of Portiragnes. Superb botanical reserve.
- Golf courses nearby at Beziers and Cap d`Agde
- Funfair at Vias Plage (July and August)
- Bassin de Thau - a calm inland sea teeming with fish. A breeding place for oysters and shellfish, producing over half the oysters consumed in France. Villages, such as Bouzigues and Meze, have many restaurants serving sumptuous platters of fresh shellfish.
- Haut-Languedoc Regional Nature Park - gorges, Lac de Salagou, a very beautiful area only 30 minutes drive away, with its stunning gorges and superb walking, hiking, river rafting, water sports and carp fishing.
- Roquebrun (called “Little Nice“) with its Mediterranean garden with over 400 species.
- Pezenas 6km away - City of Moliere with an exceptional architectural heritage. Numerous arts and crafts artists with workshops open to the public. Large market every Saturday.
- Spain - an hour`s drive to the border.
Check in after 16.00 on day of arrival; check out before 10.00 on day of departure.
Caux is located 15 mins from the A75 autoroute and 20 mins to the A9 autoroute.
You have your choice of airports across the South of France to reach this villa near Pezenas You can :
Fly to Perpignan (1 hour)
Fly to Carcassonne (1 hour)
Fly to Montpellier (45 mins)
Fly to Nimes (1 hour 15 mins)
Fly to Beziers (30 min)
Caux is a rural village close to Pezenas in the South of France. A hire car is preferable if you are staying at this property.
The booking terms for this French villa rental near Pezenas are as follows:
The rental includes end of holiday cleaning.
A security deposit of 1000 euros will be required to be sent with final payment.
25% payable on reservation.
Balance 8 weeks before arrival.
There are no reviews for this property yet.