This long term rental in France is in the wine making village of Caux near Pezenas in the South of France. The village of Caux has a restaurant/bar serving takeaway pizza; a pharmacy, a greengrocer, two bakeries, a butcher, a post office, banking facilities and a small weekly market on Fridays which is a 5 min brisk walk from the Villa. Within a 10 minute drive is the stunning town of Pezenas which has a circular medieval centre at its heart with large supermarkets, many excellent restaurants and an abundance of artisan shops. The beaches are approx. 20-30mins drive with the best being Agde and Sete. There is a bus service between Caux and Pezenas with the stop on the road near the villa.
The villa has 3 bedrooms in total. Bedrooms 1 and 2 are fitted with double beds, whilst Bedroom 3 offers two single beds on a mezzanine floor in the Annexe. The villa has 3 bathrooms. Bathroom 1 contains a toilet, bath, shower enclosure and bidet. Bathroom 2 is fitted with a bath, shower and sink and toilet. Bathroom 3 is located in the annexe and offers a toilet, sink and shower.
The kitchen is fully equipped including coffee maker, dishwasher, freezer, oven and hob. The dining room contains a table and 6 chairs. The dining room leads onto the lounge which has comfortable seating, a wood burning stove, Flat screen TV, Internet access (approx. 12 mbps), Google Chromecast and Smart TV box.
Outside: there are Mediterranean gardens with mature shrubs and fruit trees. A 8mx4m private swimming pool with sun terrace. Moroccan lounge with sofas and table over looking the pool and garden with a distant view of Caux. Shaded dining area next to the house with brick BBQ. Large drive way for 2 cars.
Prices are monthly and do not include utilities. Price depends on length of stay and season. Minimum stay 3 months.
Last visited: Feb 2017. This long term rental France is modern and spacious ideal for a family having a year out or house hunting. The villa has mod cons including Sat TV and wifi internet. Caux is an ideal location to explore the Languedoc and South of France.
|Tariff name||Valid from||Valid til||Rate|
|Long term rental||Saturday, 21 September 2013||Monday, 06 September 2021||300.00€ Per week|
Please enter the message you'd like to send to Long term rental France, Caux
This long term rental France is situated in Caux. Caux has grocer store, bar/restaurants, wine shops, bakery, post office, pizza take away and weekly market. The Mediterranean coast is 30 minutes to the south, the hills and mountains 30 minutes to the north, Montpellier, the thriving capital of the Languedoc is 45 minutes away by car. One of the most diverse regions of France, the Languedoc offers mountains, lakes, rivers and beautiful stretches of coastline; major towns and fairytale citadels. Languedoc is one of the most prolific wine-producing areas of France and a happy afternoon can be spent touring the many vineyards and tasting the local produce.
- Beziers (15 minutes), historic town and capital of wine producing and rugby. Especially vibrant in August and during it`s famous Feria. Perhaps the best flower market in the whole of the south on Fridays in the beautiful tree-lined main boulevard.
- Canal du Midi which links the Atlantic with the Mediterranean, miles of flat walks along the shady tow-paths. A choice of boat excursions can be taken.
- Carcassonne castle is well worth a visit, especially on jousting days!
- Roque Haute - outskirts of Portiragnes. Superb botanical reserve.
- Golf courses nearby at Beziers and Cap d`Agde
- Funfair at Vias Plage (July and August)
- Bassin de Thau - a calm inland sea teeming with fish. A breeding place for oysters and shellfish, producing over half the oysters consumed in France. Villages, such as Bouzigues and Meze, have many restaurants serving sumptuous platters of fresh shellfish.
- Haut-Languedoc Regional Nature Park - gorges, Lac de Salagou, a very beautiful area only 30 minutes drive away, with its stunning gorges and superb walking, hiking, river rafting, water sports and carp fishing.
- Roquebrun (called “Little Nice“) with its Mediterranean garden with over 400 species.
- Pezenas 6km away - City of Moliere with an exceptional architectural heritage. Numerous arts and crafts artists with workshops open to the public. Large market every Saturday.
- Spain - an hour`s drive to the border.
You have your choice of airports across the South of France to reach this long term rental France You can :
Fly to Perpignan (1 hour)
Fly to Carcassonne (1 hour)
Fly to Montpellier (45 mins)
Fly to Nimes (1 hour 15 mins)
Fly to Beziers (30 mins)
Booking terms for this long term rental France are as follows.
Rent paid monthly in advance.
security deposit required.
There are no reviews for this property yet.