Located in the heart of Cannes, this excellent apartment rental in South of France has stunning views of Le Vieux Port and is just 2 minute walk from Palais des Festivals/La Croissette. This newly refurbished duplex apartment offers spacious (60sq m) and luxurious accommodation with a large living/dining area, shower room, large double bedroom and family bathroom. There is a beach nearby located in the heart of Cannes. If you are on the look out for excellent apartment rentals in Cannes, then this is a great choice
This Cannes apartment rental South of France has a master bedroom with large double bed (1.9m x 1.6m), two bedside tables, chest of drawers, built in cupboard. Electric heater and Air Con. The bathroom contains a bath, Belfast sink, wc, heated towel rail and built in cupboard. There is also a large built in shower with seat shelf.
The kitchen of this Cannes apartment rental is well appointed with a cooker, hob, fridge-freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, microwave etc. The living room has a double sofa bed (2.0m x 1.4m), easy chair, dining table and four chairs, HiFi, TV, DVD and high speed WiFi. The TV comes with an Orange TV decoder that has 10 English language channels (including Sky, BBC, CNN and Bloomberg). Electric heater and Air Con. The two large French windows with shutters offer views across Place de Lord Brougham and toward Le Vieux Port.
This apartment rental in Cannes, South of France, is available for rent on a weekly basis. The weekly vacation rental prices are as follows:
Low season (1 Jan - March 31st): €840
Mid season (April - June and September): €1,072
High season (July- August, Oct- Dec): €1,321
When it comes to apartment rentals in Cannes, you do not get much better than this 1 bedroom Cannes apartment, close to the Palais des Festivals. This 1 bedroom apartment sleeps 2-4 people and offers spacious accommodation. Located in the centre of Cannes, this apartment is also conveniently located to explore the sites of the Cote d'Azur and the South of France.
|Tariff name||Property size||Min people||Max people||Valid from||Valid til||Rate|
|High (July to Aug)||Sleeps 2-4||1||4||Saturday, 01 July 2017||Thursday, 31 August 2017||1,321.00€ Per week|
|High (July to Aug)||Sleeps 2-4||1||4||Saturday, 30 June 2018||Friday, 31 August 2018||1,350.00€ Per week|
|High (Oct - Dec)||Sleeps 2-4||1||4||Sunday, 01 October 2017||Sunday, 31 December 2017||1,321.00€ Per week|
|High (Oct - Dec)||Sleeps 2-4||1||4||Monday, 01 October 2018||Monday, 31 December 2018||1,350.00€ Per week|
|Low (Jan - Mar)||Sleeps 2-4||1||4||Monday, 01 January 2018||Saturday, 31 March 2018||865.00€ Per week|
|Mid (Apr - June)||Sleeps 2-4||1||4||Sunday, 01 April 2018||Friday, 29 June 2018||1,100.00€ Per week|
|Mid (Sep)||Sleeps 2-4||1||4||Friday, 01 September 2017||Saturday, 30 September 2017||1,072.00€ Per week|
|Mid (Sep)||Sleeps 2-4||1||4||Saturday, 01 September 2018||Sunday, 30 September 2018||1,100.00€ Per week|
Please enter the message you'd like to send to Cannes 1 bed apartment rental South of France (sleeps 2-4)
Surrounding Cannes apartment rental South of France is the coast/beach: 2 mins walk from Palais des Festivals/La Croissette. 5-10 mins walk from Plage Du Midi.
This Cannes apartment rental, South of France is also convenient for exploring the Cote d'Azur including Nice, Antibes and St Tropez.
To reach Cannes vacation rental take the D803.
The nearest airports to this Cannes apartment rental South of France are:
Nice (30 mins)
Marseille (1.20 hour)
Booking details for this Cannes apartment rental, South of France:
30% non-refundable deposit on booking; Remaining 70% 1 month before arrival date, or at booking, whichever is earliest.
Flat and contents deposit: 500 euros, payable 1 month before arrival date, or at booking, whichever is earliest.
Cleaning/towels: There is a small charge for cleaning before your stay (approx 50 euros). Further cleaning can be arranged during your stay.